- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 26,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- none, battery is undersized to begin with (1 reports)
- replace battery (1 reports)