- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 2 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 17,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- replace battery (1 reports)