- June 20: Ford F-350 Class Action Lawsuit Says Labels Were Wrong news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Ford Super Duty Truck Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
- June 10: Ford Explorer Class Action Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 13 days ago
- June 3: Recall: Ford F-150 Driveshafts May Detach recalls | 20 days ago
- May 31: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 23 days ago
2015 Ford Edge
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A ruptured front brake hose will cause a brake fluid leak, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist, requiring a greater steering effort, especially at lower speeds, and increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
If the operator is not warned of an ABS or ESC malfunction and the ESC loses engine torque control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist. Loss of power steering assist would require a higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a ... Read more »