- April 7: Ford Recalls Expeditions, F-150s and Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 27 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 31 days ago
2015 Ford Edge
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist, requiring a greater steering effort, especially at lower speeds, and increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
If the operator is not warned of an ABS or ESC malfunction and the ESC loses engine torque control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist. Loss of power steering assist would require a higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a ... Read more »