- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 8 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 11 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 14 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 28 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 40 days ago
2015 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Edge has a trend of the engine dying while driving, which is typically considered a safety issue.
Owners report the stalling while driving problem is caused by the throttle body needing replacement. The problem typically occurs at low mileage & so the issue has been covered under warranty -- although by now, the 2015 Edge is generally past the full warranty period.