- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 9 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 10 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 20 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
2004 Ford Escape Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Rust In Wheel Wells13
- Shock Mount Rusted6
- Frame Rusted Out4
- Peeling Paint On Edges Of Rear Lift Gate, Hood And Doors2
- Cracked Rear Wheel Housing1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body108
- NHTSA: Structure14
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.