- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 15 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
AC / Heater Problems
2008 Ford Escape AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blower Fan Doesn't Work On All Speeds7
- Fan Motor Failure5
- Air Conditioner Blows Hot Air3
- Interior Floor Is Wet2
- Antifreeze Odor When Heat Is Turned On1
- Blower Just Works On Defrosters1
- Voltage Damper Went Bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.