- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 27 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 29 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 31 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 34 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
AC / Heater Problems
2008 Ford Escape AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blower Fan Doesn't Work On All Speeds7
- Fan Motor Failure5
- Air Conditioner Blows Hot Air3
- Interior Floor Is Wet2
- Antifreeze Odor When Heat Is Turned On1
- Blower Just Works On Defrosters1
- Voltage Damper Went Bad1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.