- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 10 days ago
2004 Ford Excursion
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Excursion windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear liftgate window shattered1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.