- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 9 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
Worst 1997 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4WD and A4WD stopped working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly12
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.