- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 6 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1997 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear wipers not working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.