- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 11 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
Worst 1998 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- self-shifted from park to reverse1
- transmission slips1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.