- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 1 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 9 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 25 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drive shaft cable broke1
- severe vibration while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.