- December 3: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and Escapes For Brake Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 28 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 42 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 46 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
1999 Ford Expedition
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 331-1129L-asn and 331-1129R-asn, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 28, 2006. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.