- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 1 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
1999 Ford Expedition
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 331-1129L-asn and 331-1129R-asn, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 28, 2006. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.