- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 21 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 25 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 35 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
1999 Ford Expedition
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 331-1129L-asn and 331-1129R-asn, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on July 28, 2006. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.