- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 3 days ago
- January 14: Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Emissions Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Takata Recall: Stop Driving Your 2006 Ford Ranger recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Ford Coolant Leak Recall to Begin Soon recalls | 17 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 24 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.