- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Transit Vans After Reports of Fires recalls | 22 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls 2017 F-150 Over Transmission Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 25: Ford Recalls 2018 F-150 Trucks For Shift Lever Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 26 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.