- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 33 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
Worst 2000 Expedition lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.