- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 0 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 16 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 02L10: Ford/FMVSS 120/Label
2000 Ford Expedition
Customers may inflate their rear tires based on the incorrect tire pressure information on the certification label.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain 4X2 sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." The rear tire pressure is incorrectly listed on the label for 4.2 vehicles.
- A supplementary label will be sent to customers to place near the certification label to identify the appropriate rear tire pressure. The customer may also have the dealer install the label on the vehicle, if they so desire. Owner notification is expected to begin during September or October 2002. Owners who do not receive the free label and installation instructions within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.