- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 10 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 22 days ago
2001 Ford Expedition
Worst 2001 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drive shaft totally rusted out2
- front axle and ball joint failure1
- won't come out of 4wd1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.