- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 10 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 22 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked fuel rail - leaking fuel onto manifold1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.