- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
2003 Ford Expedition Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Air Suspension Sucks1
- Dragging Sound In Back End1
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.