- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 32 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 33 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB-08-9-1
2008 Ford Expedition
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-08-9-1.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- FORD/LINCOLN: EATC BLOWER INTERMITTENTLY INOPERATIVE-STUCK ON HIGH/OFF. BLOWER MOTOR IS INOPERATIVE NO MATTER WHAT SPEED OR TEMP SETTING OR THE BLOWER MOTOR IS STUCK ON HIGH SPEED OR OFF. *PE
Click a tab for more information.