- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 18 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 25 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 32 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47797
2015 Ford Expedition
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2009-2017 Expedition/Navigator, 2009-2014 F-150/Mustang, 2008-2009 Sable, 2008-2019 Taurus/Flex/MKT, 2013-2019 Police Interceptor Sedan/Utility, and 2011-2019 Explorer vehicles may exhibit inoperative or intermittent HVAC blower motor function at various fan speed settings. This may be due to a poor electrical connection at the blower motor speed control. If the blower motor speed control is determined to be the causal part, replacement of the electrical connector pigtail harness (14S411) to the blower motor speed control is also recommended to avoid repeat repairs. Refer to Wiring Diagram, Cell 5 for recommended splicing procedures. Refer to Wiring Diagram, Cells 54/55 to obtain the service pigtail connector part number.
Click a tab for more information.