- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48103
2015 Ford Expedition
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: SENSING SYSTEM: LIDAR
- Some 2015-2017 Expedition/Navigator front and rear bumper parking aid sensor harnesses FL7Z-15K867-A and BL7Z-15K868-A are currently not available. It is recommended that dealers repair or rebuild these harnesses until harnesses become available. For harness FL7Z-15K867-A, use 9U2Z-14S411-CC pigtail kits for C1428, C1429, C1430, and C1431 (front parking sensor connectors), use CU2Z-14S411-MA pigtail kits for C1322, C1323, C1750 and C1751 (fog lights and DRLs), and CU2Z-14S411-ADA for C110 (bumper-to-body harness). For the BL7Z-15K868-A harness, use 9U2Z-14S411-CC pigtail kits for C4009, C4010, C4011, and C4012 (rear parking sensors), use FU2Z-14S411-DB for C494 (bumper-to-body harness). For unused/open cavities, cut the pigtail wire 1" from the connector and use heat shrink to seal the wire to prevent water entry.
Click a tab for more information.