- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2013
2015 Ford Expedition
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Some 2013-2018 F-150/Expedition/Navigator vehicles equipped with 4-wheel drive (4WD) may exhibit an intermittent grinding noise while driving in 2-wheel drive (2WD) mode most commonly on acceleration. This may be due to a loss of vacuum to the integrated wheel end (IWE) actuators and/or wear of the IWE components. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to reprogram the transfer case control module (TCCM) and replace any worn vacuum and/or IWE components.
Click a tab for more information.