- April 7: Ford Recalls Expeditions, F-150s and Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 27 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47624
2018 Ford Expedition
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Some 2017-2018 Expedition/Navigator vehicles may experience a noisy, soft, spongy and/or bouncy ride quality while driving. This may be the result of a shock absorber that is leaking fluid. To assist with the investigation please use the Report a Vehicle Concern link at the bottom of the OASIS tab on the PTS website. Include detail on which shock absorber(s) appear to be leaking and if the vehicle is in for a repeat repair for this concern. To further aid in this investigation, please attach a photo of the shock absorber date code label from the leaking shock(s). This label will have the word CAUTION at the top and may appear silver in color with a colored stripe on one side. Engineering is currently investigating this concern.
Click a tab for more information.