- April 7: Ford Recalls Expeditions, F-150s and Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 14 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 27 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47812
2018 Ford Expedition
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Some 2017-2019 F-150, 2018-2019 Expedition/Navigator/Mustang, 2019 Ranger vehicles equipped with a 10R80 transmission may exhibit a whine noise. This may occur at idle and while driving coming from the bell housing and front pan area of the transmission. The whine noise may become louder when at operating temperature and increases with higher engine RPM in the PARK position. A small amount of whine noise is considered to be characteristic of the 10R80 transmission due to the offset gear drivetrain in the front support and has no effect on durability.
Click a tab for more information.