- March 28: Ford Recalls Broncos, Bronco Wildtraks and Bronco Raptors recalls | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall: Wipers Can Break recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Ford Brake Hose Recall Affects Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Trailer Light Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 16 days ago
Ford Recall 22S26:
2020 Ford Expedition
Inoperative windshield wipers can reduce visibility in certain driving conditions, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020-2021 F-150, Expedition, 2020-2022 Super Duty F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, and 2020-2021 Lincoln Navigator vehicles. The windshield wiper arms may break, causing the windshield wipers to fail.
- Dealers will replace both front windshield wiper arms, free of charge. Interim owner notification letters, informing owners of the safety risk, were mailed on May 24, 2022. Remedy parts are expected to be available 3rd Quarter 2022. Owner notification letters were mailed on October 21, 2022. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 22S26.
- Documents (4)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Chronology of Defect / Noncompliance Determination
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Bulletin re NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Safety Recall 22S26 Certain 2020-2021 MY Expedition, 2020-2021 F-150, 2020-2021 Navigator, 2020-2022 Super Duty Vehicles Both Front Wiper Arm Replacement
Click a tab for more information.