- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 18 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 32 days ago
Ford Recall 20S17: Belt Tension Sensor Malfunction
2020 Ford Expedition
In the event of a crash, the restraint system may not provide the intended level of protection, increasing the risk of injury.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Expedition vehicles. The front passenger seatbelt buckle's Belt Tension Sensor (BTS) may malfunction and may result in the seat occupant being misclassified.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seatbelt buckle, free of charge. The recall began May 11, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S17.
- Documents (4)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Notification re NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 20S17 Certain 2020 Model Year Expedition Vehicles Front Passenger Seatbelt Tension Sensor
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Miscellaneous Document - Media Release re FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES SAFETY RECALL FOR SELECT 2020 EXPEDITION VEHICLES FOR FRONT PASSENGER SEAT BELT TENSION SENSOR
Click a tab for more information.