- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 6 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 10 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall 07S52: Steering Gear Assembly
2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This condition could cause "clunking" noise when steering as well as decreased steering effectiveness potentially resulting in a crash.
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the two bolts that attach the steering gear assembly to the frame may have been over-tightened. This condition could result in one or both of the bolts fracturing, causing the steering gear to become loose.
- Dealers will replace both the steering gear assembly mounting bolts and nuts free of charge. The recall began on April 27, 2007. Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.