- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 21 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
Wheels / Hubs Problems
Worst 1998 F-150 Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Tires84
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt57
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts37
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire15
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall9
- NHTSA: Wheels3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 3
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
- NHTSA: Tires: Valve1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.