- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 6 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1998 F-150 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield seal coming apart1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield19
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear13
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.