- January 20: Ford Super Duty Power Tailgates Keep Opening investigations | 1 days ago
- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- December 24: Ford Door Latch Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 28 days ago
- December 22: Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator Recalled For Motor Mounts recalls | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2002 Ford F-150 (Page 2 of 5)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 6
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 99,168 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.