- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 4 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2002 Ford F-150
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.