- December 3: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and Escapes For Brake Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 10 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 27 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 40 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 44 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Insufficient Lighting Visibility
2002 Ford F-150
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain Eagle eyes headlamps, P/nos. FR208-B101R, FR208-B101L, FR208-B001R, and FR208-B001L, sold for use as replacement equipment for the passenger vehicles listed above. These headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Sabry lee will notify owners and offer full credit for any noncompliant headlamp. The recall is expected to begin on June 14, 2006. Owners may contact sabry lee account executive at 1-866-467-2279.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.