- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 0 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 8 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
Ford Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2004 Ford F-150
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.