- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 6 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 11 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 4: Ford Explorer Toe Link Recall: 13 Crashes, 6 Injuries recalls | 21 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2004 Ford F-150
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.