- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 15 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Insufficient Lighting Visibility
2004 Ford F-150
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain Eagle eyes headlamps, P/nos. FR208-B101R, FR208-B101L, FR208-B001R, and FR208-B001L, sold for use as replacement equipment for the passenger vehicles listed above. These headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Sabry lee will notify owners and offer full credit for any noncompliant headlamp. The recall is expected to begin on June 14, 2006. Owners may contact sabry lee account executive at 1-866-467-2279.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.