- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 9 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
2006 Ford F-150
Worst 2006 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shutters while taking off and turning from a stop7
- driveshaft carrier bearing bad1
- humming sound in rear1
- IWE solenoid bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.