- March 28: Ford Recalls Broncos, Bronco Wildtraks and Bronco Raptors recalls | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall: Wipers Can Break recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Ford Brake Hose Recall Affects Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Trailer Light Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Makes Lawsuit Moot, Argues Ford news | 16 days ago
2006 Ford F-150
2006 Ford F-150 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shutters While Taking Off And Turning From A Stop7
- Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Bad1
- Humming Sound In Rear1
- IWE Solenoid Bad1
- The Rear End Has A Jerk Feel To It When Driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train27
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.