- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 5 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 6 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2007 Ford F-150
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.