- October 20: Ford Escape Recall: Faulty Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems recalls | 7 days ago
- October 20: Ford Transit Connect Recall Issued To Protect Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- September 30: Ford Rear Camera Recall For 701,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- September 29: Ford F-250 and F-350 Front Axle Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls Expeditions Again Over Seat Belts recalls | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2015 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,727 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.