- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 11 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 19 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 24 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 15,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 F-150 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I am complaining about my transmission slipping or sliding during shifting? maybe because of 3.31 gears.
especially noticeable when puling 3000# trailer. and I want to be able to pull a 8000# trailer for traveling?
Can this be adjusted electronically by dealer? What else can I do?
Thank you, Dave
- Dave M., Osakis, MN, US