- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hard Downshift33
- Excessive Vibration, Grinding Noises From Transfer Case7
- Not Shifting Properly5
- Transmission Leaking Fluid3
- Auxiliary Transmission Pump Failed2
- Clunks Under Load In 4wd1
- Groaning/Low Pitched Squeak And Vibration1
- Reverse Not Working1
- Shifted To Neutral While Driving1
- Torque Converter Chatter1
- Transmission Failure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.