- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hard Downshift33
- Excessive Vibration, Grinding Noises From Transfer Case7
- Not Shifting Properly5
- Transmission Leaking Fluid3
- Auxiliary Transmission Pump Failed1
- Clunks Under Load In 4wd1
- Groaning/Low Pitched Squeak And Vibration1
- Reverse Not Working1
- Torque Converter Chatter1
- Transmission Failure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.