- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 11 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 16 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 21 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hard Downshift33
- Excessive Vibration, Grinding Noises From Transfer Case7
- Not Shifting Properly5
- Transmission Leaking Fluid3
- Auxiliary Transmission Pump Failed2
- Clunks Under Load In 4wd1
- Groaning/Low Pitched Squeak And Vibration1
- Reverse Not Working1
- Shifted To Neutral While Driving1
- Torque Converter Chatter1
- Transmission Failure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.