- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 11 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 19 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 24 days ago
Reverse Not Working
2015 Ford F-150
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 F-150 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Reverse does not engage when backing up a hill or slope.
- Steven S., Gig Harbor, US