- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 11 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 19 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 24 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 F-150 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Since the day I purchased the truck new off the lot the acceleration seems to be hesitant during gears 3-5. It happens if the car is hot or cold and the only way to stop the hesitation during is to let of the gas and ease it back in. I also get a very hard down shift just like others have reported. I have taken to the dealership and they claim they cannot reproduce the issue even though the minute I drove off the lot it was still happening. One thing I did notice is it seems to happen more or it tends to be stronger when my AC is running but I'm really not sure if they are connected in any way. Ford needs to address this issue because it seems like its been an on going issue in their echoes models over the years. At this point I'm considering eating my loses and buying a different brand truck that backs their products.
- fcoda10, Manvel, US