- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 11 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 19 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 24 days ago
Transmission Leaking Fluid
2015 Ford F-150
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced transmission housing (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 F-150 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Engine warning light went on just prior to service. During service Ford dealer discovered transmission fluid was low. They had no explanation for why the transmission fluid was low could not find any leak. Suggested it be monitored at every service and to bring the vehicle back in if the warning light came on again.
- Gary V., Cloverdale, CA, US