- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 7 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 13 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 23 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 2020 F-150 Trucks To Replace Spare Tires recalls | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2016 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 10)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,824 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.