- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2016 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 13)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 15 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,343 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.