- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 18: Ford Fuel Delivery Module Recall To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48858
2017 Ford F-150
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2012-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with a TCU may exhibit an inoperative remote start with a 'Vehicle Failed To Start' message when using MyFord Mobile/Ford Pass/Lincoln Way mobile applications. The cellular cloud systems will only allow two remote start requests from the MyFord Mobile/Ford Pass/Lincoln Way apps without a vehicle drive event occurring. If a third remote start request is received, a Vehicle Failed To Start message will be displayed quickly in the mobile app. Once the vehicle is driven, the remote start counter is reset and will allow remote start commands to be sent from the mobile app. If the remote start system is not functioning using the key fob, refer to Workshop Manual (WSM) Section 303-06 for further diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.