- July 23: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Shelby GT350 Mustang Owners news | 9 days ago
- July 19: Ford F-350 Super Duty Recall Issued For Axle Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- July 18: Nearly 775,000 Ford Explorers Recalled After 6 Injuries recalls | 14 days ago
- July 12: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Destination Charge news | 20 days ago
- July 5: Ford Power Tailgate Recall Failed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,826 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.