- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 15 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 47 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 54 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48423
2020 Ford F-150
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Some 2015-2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles may exhibit an illuminated MIL with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0011, P0012, P0014, P0015, P0016, P0017, P0018, P0019, P0021, P0022, P0024 and/or P0025. This may be due to small debris causing the VCT solenoid to stick. Before attempting any component diagnosis or replacement of the VCT solenoid, refer to Powertrain Control and Emissions Diagnosis (PC/ED) pinpoint test HK11 to cycle the affected VCT solenoid 10 times to attempt to clear the debris. For claiming, use causal part 6M280 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.