- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes Nearly 617,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 13 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 45 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 52 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2083
2020 Ford F-150
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Some 2020 F-150/Mustang/Ranger vehicles equipped with a 10R80 transmission and built on 21-Oct-2019 and through 16-Dec-2019 may exhibit a high-pitched whine noise coming from the transmission at low speeds during light acceleration or coasting. This may be due to the outer output shaft bearing. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to replace the transmission inner output shaft bearing, fluid passage sleeve and outer output shaft bearing.
Click a tab for more information.