- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 6 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 10 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 12 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2014 Ford Flex
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ford Flex
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ford Flex by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A loss of power to the fuel pump will cause the engine to stall or prevent the vehicle from starting, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Improper suppression of the passenger airbag increases the risk of an injury to the seat occupant in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the front passenger airbag. ... Read more »
If the halfshaft and linkshaft become disengaged while driving, power will no longer be transmitted to the wheels, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Additionally, if the parking brake is not applied before exiting the vehicle, the vehicle may roll away despite the transmission being placed in 'Park', increasing ... Read more »