- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 11 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,167 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem