- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 18: Ford F-150 Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- August 27: Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 27: Ford Recalls F-150 Super Cab Trucks For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 26 days ago
Power Steering Failed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Has the power steering started to show signs of failure in the 2014? Yeah, a little. Am I confident it will become a bigger problem over time? Yeah, a lot.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- replace power steering (7 reports)